At Boston Pizza we take pride in our strong culture of giving back to the communities in which we live and operate. Although we would love to support everyone, due to the significant number of requests we receive Boston Pizza International and the Boston Pizza Foundation are unable to support all sponsorship/charity opportunities. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to contact your local Boston Pizza restaurant for support.
How do I contact my local Boston Pizza restaurant for a donation, event or team sponsorship?
All but three Boston Pizza restaurants in Canada are independently owned and operated so the final decision to make a donation is at the discretion of the store owner. Contact information for all of our locations can be found here.
How do I request a donation from the Boston Pizza Foundation for my registered charity or not-for-profit organization?
- Simply “apply now” with our online donation form.
What is the difference between a donation and a sponsorship?
- A donation is a monetary or in-kind contribution to a registered charity or not-for-profit organization.
- A sponsorship is a monetary or in-kind contribution to an organization or initiative that delivers a defined set of marketing benefits.
- Religious groups;
- Political affiliates;
- Book endorsements;
- Underwriting films, television or video production;
- For-profit organizations.
When was the Boston Pizza Foundation established?
In 1990, Boston Pizza International Inc. established the Boston Pizza Foundation.
How much has the Boston Pizza Foundation raised and donated to date?
To date the Boston Pizza Foundation has raised and donated over $16 million to charities across Canada and around the world.